The Ragnar Söderberg Project in Economic Sciences is awarded to support small innovative research environments with 3–5 researchers that are cooperating in a collaborative project.
Ragnar Söderberg Project in Economic Sciences
This call is addressed to junior researchers with a PhD that have innovative ideas, proven scientific excellence and high ambitions to develop economic sciences. The Ragnar Söderberg Foundation intends to fund small innovative research environments and is therefore announcing grants for 3–5 researchers that are cooperating in a collaborative project. The principal investigator should have a PhD in Economics, but additional team members may come from other disciplines. The researchers can be active at the same or at different universities. The project should not be an extension of a previous project.
- June The call for proposals is announced
- November The call opens for applications
- December Application deadline
- March Notified candidates interviewed in Stockholm
- March The Ragnar Söderberg Projects in Economic Sciences presented
- April Celebration event for the Ragnar Söderberg Projects in Economic Sciences in Stockholm
Peer review panel 2017/2018
Per Krusell, Professor of Economics
Institute for International Economy, Stockholm University
Eva Mörk, Professor of Economics
Olof Johansson Stenman, Professor of Economics
School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg