1. Cheuk S, Wiken M, Blomqvist L, Nylén S, Talme T, Ståhle M, Eidsmo L #. Epidermal Tissue Resident Memory T cells Retain IL-17 and IL-22 Production in Resolved Psoriasis Lesions. Journal of Immunology 2014 Apr 1;192(7):3111-20.
# Corresponding author
2. Nikamo P, Cheuk S, Lysell J, Bergh K, Enerbäck C, Eidsmo L^ och Ståhle M^. Genetic Variants of the IL22 Promoter Associate to Onset of Psoriasis before Puberty and Increased IL-22 Production in T Cells. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, epub ahead of print 2013.
^ Equal contribution and shared senior authorship
3. Eidsmo L, Stock A, Heath WR, Bedoui S and Carbone WR. Entry of activated T cell into lagging reactive lymph nodes during a progressing virus infection. Journal of Pathology (2012) Apr;226(5):806-13.
4. Tasew G, Nylén S, Wolday D, Lamu B, Meless H, Assefa A, Britton S, Yagita H, Akuffo H, Chiodi F^, L Eidsmo L^#. Systemic FasL and TRAIL neutralisation reduce leishmaniasis induced skin ulceration. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases (2010) Oct 12;4(10):e844 PMID: 20967287.
^ Shared senior authorship # corresponding author
5. Eidsmo L, Allan R, Caminschi I, Van Roijen N, Heath WR, Carbone FR. Differential migration of epidermal and dermal DCs during skin infection. Journal of Immunology (2009) 182: 3165–3172.
6. Gebhardt T, Wakim L, Eidsmo L, Reading P, Heath WR, Carbone FR. Memory T cells in nonlymphoid tissue that provide enhanced local immunity during infection with herpes simplex virus. Nature Immunology (2009) May;10(5):524-30.
7. Bedoui S, Whitney P, Waithman J, Eidsmo L, Shortman K, Reading P, Carbone FR, Brooks AG, Heath WR. Cross-presentation of viral and self antigens by skin-derived CD103+ dendritic cells. Nature Immunology (2009) May;10(5):488-95.
8. Eidsmo L^#, Fluur C^, Rethi B, ErikssonYgberg S, Ruffin N, De Milito A, Akuffo H, Chiodi F. FasL and TRAIL induced epidermal apoptosis and skin ulceration upon exposure to Leishmania major. American Journal of Pathology (2007);170(1):227-39.
^Shared first authorship #Corresponding author
9. Nylén S, Maurya R, Eidsmo L, Mandahar K, Sundar S, Sacks D. Splenic accumulation of IL-10 mRNA in T cells distinct from CD4+CD25+ (Foxp3) regulatory T cells in human visceral leishmaniasis. Journal of Experimental Medicine (2007):16;204(4):805-17.
1. Mjösberg, J and Eidsmo L. Update on innate lymphoid cells in atopic and non-atopic inflammation in the skin and airways. Clinical and Experimental Allergy (2014).
2. Nylén S and Eidsmo L. Tissue damage and immunity in cutaneous leishmaniasis. Parasite Immunology (2012) Dec;34(12):551-61.
3. Rethi B and Eidsmo L. FasL and TRAIL signaling in the skin during cutaneous leishmaniasis - implications for tissue immunopathology and infectious control. Frontiers Immunology (2012);3:163.