The Ragnar Söderberg Project in Economic Sciences provides large fundings for small innovative research environments with 3–5 researchers that are cooperating in a collaborative project.
Ragnar Söderberg Project in Economic Sciences
This call is addressed to junior researchers with a PhD that have innovative ideas, proven scientific excellence and high ambitions to develop economic sciences. The Ragnar Söderberg Foundation intends to fund small innovative research environments and is therefore announcing grants for 3–5 researchers that are cooperating in a collaborative project. The principal investigator should have a PhD in Economics or Business Administration, but additional team members may come from other disciplines. The researchers can be active at the same or at different universities. The project should not be an extension of a previous project.
Time table 2016–2017
- June 2016 The call for proposals is announced
- 1 November 2016 The call opens for applicants
- 29 November 2016 at 15:00 CET Deadline for applicants
- 16 March 2017 Notified candidates will be interviewed in Stockholm
- 4 April 2017 The Ragnar Söderberg Projects in Economic Sciences will be presented
- 4 May 2017 Celebration event for the Ragnar Söderberg Projects in Economic Sciences in Stockholm
Pop the popcorn, press play and enjoy the short films about interesting research and fascinating young scientists!
Members of peer review panels 2015/2016
Udo Zander, Professor of Business Administration
Stockholm School of Economics
Frédéric Delmar, Professor of Entrepreneurship
Claes-Fredrik Helgesson, Professor of Technology and Social Change
Per Krusell, Professor of Economics
Institute for International Economy, Stockholm University
Eva Mörk, Professor of Economics
Olof Johansson Stenman, Professor of Economics
School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg