1. Bas B, Jie S, Sandor K, Agalave N, Pettersson J, Codeluppi S, Baharpoor A, Nandakumar KS, Holmdahl R, Svensson CI. Collagen antibody-induced arthritis evokes persistent pain with spinal glia involvement and transient prostaglandin dependency. Arthritis and Rheumatism. Accepted June 2012.
2. Lampa J, Westman M, Delaney A, Kadetof D, Nordenstedt Agreus A, Le Maitre E, Gillis-Haegestrand C, Andersson M, Khademi M, Corr M, Christianson C, Yaksh TL, Kosek E, Svensson CI. Peripheral inflammatory disease associated with centrally activated IL-1 system in humans and mice. PNAS. Accepted May 2012.
3. Christianson CA, Corr M, Yaksh TL, Svensson CI. K/BxN Serum transfer arthritis as a model of Iinflammatory joint pain. Methods in Molecular Biology, 2012;851:249-60.
4. Christianson CA, Dumlao DS, Stokes JA, Dennis EA, Svensson CI, Corr M, Yaksh TL. Spinal TLR4 mediates the transition to a persistent mechanical hypersensitivity after the resolution of inflammation in serum-transferred arthritis Pain. 2011 Dec;152(12):2881-91. Epub 2011 Oct 21.
5. Codeluppi S, Gregory EN, Kjell J, Wigerblad GC, Olson L, Svensson CI. Influence of rat substrain and growth conditions on the characteristics of primary cultures of adult rat spinal cord astrocytes. J Neurosci Methods. 2011 Feb 21.
6. Christianson CA, Corr M, Firestein GS, Mobargha A, Yaksh TL, Svensson CI. Characterization of the acute and persistent pain state present in K/BxN serum transfer arthritis. Pain. 2010 Nov;151(2):394-403. Epub 2010 Aug 23.
7. Norsted Gregory E, Codeluppi S, Gregory JA, Steinauer J, Svensson CI. Mammalian target of rapamycin in spinal cord neurons mediates hypersensitivity induced by peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience. 2010 Sep 1;169(3):1392-402. Epub 2010 Jun 9.
8. Fitzsimmons BL, Zattoni M, Svensson CI, Steinauer J, Hua XY, Yaksh TL. Role of spinal p38alpha and beta MAPK in inflammatory hyperalgesia and spinal COX-2 expression. Neuroreport. 2010 Mar 10;21(4):313-7.
9. Choi JI, Svensson CI, Koehrn FJ, Bhuskute A, Sorkin LS. Peripheral inflammation induces tumor necrosis factor dependent AMPA receptor trafficking and Akt phosphorylation in spinal cord in addition to pain behavior. Pain. 2010 May;149(2):243-53. Epub 2010 Mar 3. (Choi and Svensson share first authorship)
10. Buczynski MW, Svensson CI, Dumlao DS, Fitzsimmons BL, Shim JH, Scherbart TJ, Jacobsen FE, Hua XY, Yaksh TL, Dennis EA. Inflammatory hyperalgesia induces essential bioactive lipid production in the spinal cord. J Neurochem. 2010 Aug;114(4):981-93. Epub 2010 May 14. (Buczynski and Svensson share first authorship)